This Policy applies to existing and potential Clients as well as to any visitors of the Company website.
The Company will collect and hold personal data about you when you complete an online application or other type of form or when participating in any other offer the Company promotes through this website.
The Company collects certain personal data in order that it may meet the needs of its customers through the efficient provision of services. By collecting certain personal data, the Company is able to monitor and improve the services which it offers to its existing and potential Clients.
You directly provide us with the majority of information we collect. This information includes your contact details, including name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address, personal identification data we are required by law to collect, including your passport number and/or tax identification number, and information required by law to assess your trading experience and risk tolerance, including your annual income, net worth and available risk capital. We also collect demographic information when you open an account, including gender, birth date, occupation and employment status.
You provide us with this information by completing the account application and related documentation, by sending us an e-mail or by submitting information in response to a promotion or special offer.
The information we collect indirectly from you includes your Internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), time stamps and transaction history.
The Company may derive information from your use of this website and may store this information with your personal profile. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded and other websites which may have referred you or to which you link. 3. Use of Personal Data
The Company may use your information for any one or more of the following purposes:
- To confirm your identity;
- To maintain your personal profile;
- To assess your suitability to the products and services we provide;
- To provide the services to you that you have requested;
- To provide you with transaction and post transaction related services;
- To inform you of products and/or services that may be of interest to you;
- To keep you updated on the issues that are relevant to your business relationship with us;
3.1. Retention of Personal Data
- To tailor the website to your needs and interests;
- To analyse impersonalised statistical data to enable us to provide you with better products and/or services.
The Company will, as required by the law of the Republic of Lithuania, retain your Personal Data on record for a period of at least five (5) years, which is calculated after the termination of the Business relationship. 3.2. Monitoring and Recording
The Company will, as required by Law, monitor and record any communication you have with us whether in writing, by phone or by electronic mail. 4. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company may be required to provide your personal data to the Financial Crime Investigation Service of the Republic of Lithuania and other regulatory and government bodies in Lithuania and other countries as may be required by law from time to time.
The Company will disclose your Personal Data, without notice when required to do so by law or in good faith that such action is necessary to:
4.1. The Company may also disclose your personal data to:
- protect our rights and/or comply with any court order or judicial proceedings;
- avoid any potential fraud;
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on the Company or on the Company's website;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company website, and,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company, its websites, or the public
- financial institutions and other similar organisations that it deals with in the course of its corporate activities, or those that are nominated by you;
- external service providers and professional advisers (which may be located overseas) that provide services to the Company;
- any organisation at your request or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker, solicitor or accountant;
- any third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested; or
5. Your Rights
- any authority to whom the Company is required to disclose such information by law.
You are not obligated to provide any of the personal data requested by the Company. In the absence of this information, however, the Company may not be able to establish a Business relationship with you where the information is requested in on an application form, or to provide you with any other services, information or assistance you have sought.
You may inform the Company at any time that your personal details have changed or that you wish the Company to delete personal data we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Company will change or delete your personal data in accordance with your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold your personal data for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records. 6. Links
Cookies enable us to capture how you arrived at our site, when you return, which pages on our site you visit, and to recognise that you are already logged on when we receive a page request from your browser. We may link the information we store in cookies to personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. We will never share this information with any third party. Cookies are readable only by us and do not contain any personal information nor do they contain account or password information. We cannot and will not gather information about other sites you may have visited.
Most internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to block all cookies. However, it is strongly recommended that you allow cookies on our website to ensure you have the best possible experience. If you choose to block cookies you may use our services, however, some functions may not work as designed. 8.Security
The Company adopts strong measures to protect the security of your Personal Data and to ensure it is not accessed by unauthorised persons. Access to Personal Data is restricted to employees and authorised service providers who need it to perform their work. You must not share or disclose your login details with any third party.
The Company takes strong precautions to protect your personal data from loss, theft, copying, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Measures include encryption during data transmission, strong authentication mechanisms and separation of machines and data to provide secure areas. 9. Amendments to the Policy